Zoek & vind
Java SE 7: Programming (D67238GC20)
Who Should Attend
- J2EE Developer
- Java Developer
- Java EE Developer
- Understand object-oriented principles
- Basic understanding of database concepts and SQL syntax
- Have completed the Java SE 7 Fundamentals course, or experience with the Java language - can create, compile and execute programs
- Experience with at least one programming language
- Java SE7 Fundamentals
- Perform multiple operations on database tables, including creating, reading, updating and deleting using JDBC technology
- Process strings using a variety of regular expressions
- Create high-performing multi-threaded applications that avoid deadlock
- Localize Java applications
- Create applications that use the Java Collections framework
- Implement error-handling techniques using exception handling
- Implement input/output (I/O) functionality to read from and write to data and text files and understand advanced I/O streams
- Manipulate files, directories and file systems using the JDK7 NIO.2 specification
- Apply common design patterns and best practices
- Create Java technology applications that leverage the object-oriented features of the Java language, such as encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Execute a Java technology application from the command line
This Java Programming training covers the core Application Programming Interfaces (API) you'll use to design object-oriented applications with Java. Instructors will teach you how to write database programs with JDBC.
- Create Java technology applications with the latest JDK 7 Technology and the NetBeans Integrated Development
- Environment (IDE)
- Enhance object-oriented thinking skills using design patterns and best practices.
- Identify good practices in the use of the language to create robust Java applications.
- Manipulate files, directories and file systems.
- Write database applications using standard SQL queries through JDBC.
- Create high-performance, multi-threaded applications.
- Create classes that subclass other classes, extend abstract classes and program with interfaces.
- Properly use exceptions and the Collections framework.
- Develop applications that manipulate files, directories and file systems.
Benefits to You:
Boost the productivity, communication and collaboration of your organization. At the same time, reduce the cost of application ownership through more efficient development and deployment techniques. Maintain your edge by staying current with the global standard for developing networked applications.
You can use this course to further develop your skills with the Java language and prepare for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer Exam.
Duur: 5 dagen
Prijs (excl. BTW):
- Nederland: 2.210,- €
- België: 2.210,- €
Op dit moment is deze training in dit land niet beschikbaar in het open rooster. De kans is echter groot dat wij u toch een passende oplossing kunnen bieden. Wij horen graag wat uw specifieke wensen zijn. U bereikt ons via 030 658 2131 of email@example.com. We helpen u graag!
|28-11-2016 - 02-12-2016||Stuttgart|