Zoek & vind
Architect Enterprise Applications with Java EE (D68136GC10)
Who Should Attend
- J2EE Developer
- Java EE Developer
- Describe distributed computing and communication concepts
- Describe, in outline form, all Java EE technologies, including Enterprise JavaBeans, servlets, JavaServer Pages, and
- JavaServer Faces
- Perform analysis and design of object-oriented software systems
- Use a notation, such as the UML, for modeling object-oriented systems
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UML
- Business Component Development with EJB Technology, Java EE 6
- Java EE 5 Patterns
- Web Component Development with Servlets & JSPs, Java EE 6
- Make good use of Java EE component technologies to solve typical problems in system architecture
- Derive software systems using techniques outlined in the Java EE Blueprint and solutions defined in the Java EE Patterns
- Address quality-of-service requirements in a cost-effective manner using engineering trade-off techniques
- Describe the role of the architect and the products an architect delivers
- List and describe typical problems associated with large-scale enterprise systems
The Architect Enterprise Applications with Java EE course teaches you how to develop robust architectures for enterprise Java applications. Learn to use the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) technology.
- Define the Enterprise Architect’s roles, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Identify non-functional requirements (NFRs) and describe common problems and solutions.
- Translate business requirements into an architecture.
- How to weigh choices in architecting the client, web, business, integration and data tiers.
- Apply various evaluation criteria to choosing architectural elements and patterns, tools, servers and frameworks.
The Enterprise Java applications developed using the architecture as a guideline can accommodate rapid change and growth. By taking this course, you'll understand the technical context of the Java EE and relevant technologies.
Strategies to Create Application Blueprints
You'll learn the strategies needed to create application blueprints that work well when implementing Java EE technologies. These strategies include effective decision-making through the use of non-functional qualities (such as scalability and flexibility), Java EE technology blueprints and design patterns.
Duur: 5 dagen
Prijs (excl. BTW):
- Nederland: 3.950,- €
- België: 3.950,- €
|19-05-2014 - 23-05-2014||Utrecht|
|01-12-2014 - 05-12-2014||Utrecht|
|19-05-2014 - 23-05-2014||Brussel|
|01-12-2014 - 05-12-2014||Brussel|
|24-03-2014 - 28-03-2014||Berlijn|
|12-05-2014 - 16-05-2014||Stuttgart|
|23-06-2014 - 27-06-2014||München|