Zoek & vind
Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration (D72896GC30)
Who Should Attend
- Support Engineer
- System Administrator
- Basic UNIX skills
- Basic shell scripting
- Install the Oracle Solaris 11.x Operating System on a single system
- Perform basic system assessments
- Update and manage software packages
- Manage services
- Set up and manage data storage
- Perform basic zones administration tasks
- Perform basic physical network administration tasks
- Set up and administer users
- Control access to systems and files
- Perform basic system process management
- Monitor and perform basic system troubleshooting
This Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration course teaches you the full range of introductory system administration tasks. Learn to monitor basic troubleshooting and install the operating system on a single system.
New to Oracle Solaris 11.1 Operating System
This course is designed for enterprise system administrators who are new to the Oracle Solaris 11.1 Operating System.
You'll learn the skills you need to perform your job tasks successfully and efficiently.
- Perform basic installation and software package updates
- Perform basic services, process, and access control management
- Perform basic data storage, zones, network and user administration
Benefits To You:
Discover how Oracle Solaris 11.1 delivers Oracle Database and Java enhancements, expanded mission-critical cloud management capabilities and advanced platform features. This course provides intensive hands-on experience with key system administration tasks with the goal of making the system administrator job-ready. As you learn about new cloud management features in Oracle Solaris 11, you will be able to provide your organization with accurate insights.
Duur: 5 dagen
Prijs (excl. BTW):
- Nederland: 3.275,- €
- België: 3.275,- €