Zoek & vind
Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration (D72965GC30)
Who Should Attend
- Data Center Manager
- Network Administrator
- Support Engineer
- System Administrator
- Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration course or one year experience as an associate system administrator
- Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration NEW
- Experience with Oracle Solaris Zones
- Knowledge of the ZFS file system
- Installing Oracle Solaris 11 OS on Multiple Hosts
- Managing the Image Packaging System (IPS) and Packages
- Managing the Business Application Data
- Configuring Network and Traffic Failover
- Configuring Zones and the Virtual Network
- Managing Services and Service Properties
- Configuring Privileges and Role-Based Access Control
- Securing System Resources using Solaris Auditing
- Managing Processes and Priorities
- Evaluating the System Resources
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Software Failures
The Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration course provides an intensive hands-on experience, working with complex and integrated administration concepts.
Explore Advanced Subjects and Technologies:
- Install Oracle Solaris 11 using the Automated Installer (AI).
- Use the Image Packaging System (IPS) for package management.
- Configure zones and virtual networks.
- Configure IP multipathing.
- Secure the system through the use of privileges and auditing.
- Manage processes and evaluate system resources.
- Discover tools needed to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot software failures.
This course builds on the system administration skills taught in the Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration course.
Duur: 5 dagen
Prijs (excl. BTW):
- Nederland: 3.150,- €
- België: 3.150,- €