- Fast Lane LIVE
- E-learning voor o.a. Cisco, AWS, Microsoft en Citrix
- Trainingen op vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks
- Open source»
- Overige vendoren»
- Trainingen op technologie
- Internet of Things
- Operating systems
Zoek & vind
Andere Aruba certificeringen
Aruba IntroSpect Specialist (AIS)
Validate your ability to plan and implement enterprise security solutions using Aruba IntroSpect.
This certification verifies your knowledge in:
- Integrating and monitoring wired & wireless networks into the product
- Configuration and integration with ClearPass as well as other network servers
- Configuration of log sources to monitor network traffic & authentication
- Conducting threat hunting and evaluation of the analytics provided by User & Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA)
- Leveraging Aruba’s best practices in establishing a security monitoring infrastructure
- Assess client security requirements and design a monitoring solution to meet them
- Integrate IntroSpect into campus LAN, WLAN, & multi-site environment
Why earn this certification?
The HPE Product Certified – Aruba IntroSpect Specialist  certification tells customers that you:
- Have the skills and knowledge to plan & implement an enterprise security solution using Aruba IntroSpect
- Understand how Aruba IntroSpect detects attacks by spotting small changes in behavior
- Know how to integrate and monitoring wired/wireless networks using IntroSpect
- Know how to configure the system and integration with ClearPass and other network servers
- Are a certified Aruba professional
Candidates must pass the Aruba IntroSpect Specialist certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Length: 60 questions
Exam Code: HPE2-W05
Typical candidates for this course are Aruba implementation partners who will be installing IntroSpect into customer networks or customer Administrators and Network Architects who will design and plan and maintain the IntroSpect system.
Candidates must pass the Implementing Aruba IntroSpect certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Configuring Aruba IntroSpect
Exam Code: HPE2-W05
The Aruba IntroSpect Specialist certification is valid for two years from date achieved. To recertify you must pass the current exam on PearsonVUE before the expiration date.
There are no upgrade paths for this certification.