The Cisco Network Programmability Design Specialist is for engineers who have both architectural and application deployment expertise. You will learn how to better collect customer requirements and use this information combined with knowledgeable about the network applications to leverage the infrastructure and translate requirements into a recommended open infrastructure.
The Cisco Network Programmability Design Specialist prepares you to have architecture-level conversations with senior-level application developers and network programmability developers. Unlike other SDN design training that focuses only on selling skills this certification ensures that you can provide functional specifications of the network applications and create and interpret Proof of Concepts and functional specifications.
Any CCNP Certification
Recommended training for this certification
- Designing with Cisco Network Programmability (NPDES)
- Designing with Cisco Network Programmability for Cisco ACI (NPDESACI)
- 600-503 NPDES
- 600-511 NPDESACI
Cisco Specialist certifications are valid for two years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass the current required exam(s), or
- Pass a current CCIE written exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE written exam, or current CCDE Practical Exam