1: Cisco Unified Wireless Network Management Solutions
Explain how Cisco Unified Wireless Network management components help resolve today’s network management challenges.
- Introducing Lifecycle Management
- Introducing Cisco Prime Network Control System (NCS)
- Introducing Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE)
- Introducing Cisco Secure Access Control Server and Cisco Identity Services Engine
2: Network Management System Configuration
Describe how to configure Cisco NCS.
- Configuring High Availability and Firewall Rules for the NCS
- Adding Users
- Navigating the NCS
- Using the Map Editor
- Using the Planning Tool.
3: Component Configuration Through the NCS
Configure components through the Configure tab and templates.
- Configuring Components Through the NCS Configure Tab
- Working with Controller and Switch Location Templates
- Working with AP Configuration and Migration Templates
- Setting up Autoprovisioning and Scheduling Configuration Tasks
4: Guest Access
Configure the guest access feature set.
- Defining Guest Access Methods
- Configuring Guest Access Features Through the NCS
5: Mobility Services
Integrate the Cisco NCS and the MSE to provide Context-Aware Services and track mobile clients.
- Configuring and Integrating the MSE
- Configuring and Tuning Context-Aware Services
- Tracking Mobile Clients
- Supporting Context-Aware Services
- Troubleshooting Context-Aware Services
- Configuring Adaptive Wireless IPS
6: NCS Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tasks
Provide information on the methodology and tools for performing routine maintenance functions and troubleshooting operational issues on Cisco NCS.
- Performing Maintenance Operations
- Troubleshooting NCS Operational Issues
7: Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Monitor wired devices; Cisco ISE; wireless controllers; APs; rogue APs; ad hoc events; and CleanAir heatmaps, charts, and reports.
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting the Network
- Managing Network Performance