Who should attend
This course is intended for Business Leaders, including managers/supervisors in the following roles:
- Video Operator
This course has no recommended prerequisites.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Articulate the essential terms and concepts fundamental to video compression and distribution
- Describe the four fundamental stages of video streaming workflows: ingest, process, store and deliver
- Explain the importance of security in the AWS Cloud and how it is applied in video streaming workflows
- Analyze video streaming workflow diagrams using AWS services, based on simple to complex use cases
- Describe some of the key variables that influence workflow decisions
- Recognize how other AWS services for compliance, storage, and compute, interact with AWS Media Services in video streaming workflows and the functions they perform
- Describe strategies to test or prototype workflows to mitigate risk and cost impacts and optimize video streaming workflows
- Use the AWS Management Console to build and run simple video streaming workflows for live and video-on-demand content
- Recognize the automation and data analytics available for Media Services when used with AWS AI and explore media-specific use cases for these services
- Identify the next steps in exploring migration to the cloud for one or more Media Services
This course covers the media and cloud fundamentals that will empower you to develop a cloud migration strategy for media workflows in support of business goals. The course covers important concepts related to video processing and delivery, the variables that can impact migration decisions, and real-world examples of hybrid and cloud use cases for AWS Media Services. It also introduces security, artificial intelligence, and analytics concepts to help you consider how AWS Media Services fit into your overall cloud strategy.