Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE2)
Who should attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Attendance of Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (AUCCE1) or equivalent real world experience is a requirement to attend this course.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be very helpful.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
- Implement business rules as they apply to scripting and routing in Unified CM.
- Install a basic CCE VXML Solution
- Install, configure and run a CCE Outbound Option Campaign.
- Describe how to support CCE.
Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE Part 2) is a 5 day instructor-led course presented by training partners to system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform complex adds, moves and changes in the inbound / outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those performing advanced administration of the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 2-3 support of the solution. The overall goal of this course is advanced administration of the solution by a deeper exposure into the technical operational requirements and the tools used to configure and ensure functionality.
Op dit moment is deze training niet beschikbaar in het open rooster. De kans is echter groot dat wij u toch een passende oplossing kunnen bieden. Wij horen graag wat uw specifieke wensen zijn. U bereikt ons via 030 658 2131 of firstname.lastname@example.org. We helpen u graag! Vraag een datum aan