Cisco Meeting Server Advanced (COLLAB350)
The Cisco® Meeting Server Advanced course is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on offering by Cisco Learning Services. It covers the installation and configuration of a resilient and scalable Cisco Meeting Server installation
Who should attend
This course is designed for technical professionals who need to know how to deploy and maintain Cisco Meeting Server for scalable and resilient deployments.
Targeted roles include:
- Channel partners and reseller engineers installing, configuring, and maintaining scalable and resilient deployments of Cisco Meeting Server
- Channel partners and reseller engineers providing presales support for scalable and resilient Cisco Meeting Server deployments
- Customer engineers supporting scalable and resilient Cisco Meeting Server deployments
Cisco recommends that you have the following prerequisite knowledge and skills:
The first lab of the Cisco Meeting Server Advanced course is an assessment of the course prerequisites. Cisco reserves the right to move students to the next available Cisco Meeting Server Intermediate course if prerequisite knowledge is not in place.
- Cisco Meeting Server API commands
- Scalable and resilient deployments
Duur 3 dagen
Prijs (excl. BTW)
Country: NLUS$ 2.000,-
- Liever betalen met Cisco Learning Credits? Neem contact met ons op. We helpen je graag!