Who should attend
This course is intended for the following audiences:
- Network Designer
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Consulting Systems Engineers
- Cisco Integrators/Partners
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Good understanding of networking protocols, routing and switching
- Recommended CCNA Certification
During the course of instruction, the learner will be exposed to the configuration of advanced technologies, such as BGP, MPLS and FCoE. The learner will not be required to have experience with these technologies in order successfully complete the class. The course covers initial configuration of BGP, MPLS, and FCoE on Cisco Nexus 7000. For a deeper understanding in BGP, MPLS and FCoE, students are encouraged to explore additional training in those technologies.
Upon completion of this course the student should be able to:
- Identify the chassis and components of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch.
- Identify which management tools are available for the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch, and configure the relevant management tool.
- Configure the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch functions and features.
- Configure the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch Security and Quality of Service features.
- Troubleshoot key features of the Cisco Nexus 7000 switch.
Follow On Courses
This course is a 5-day ILT training program designed for systems and field engineers who install and implement the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch. This course covers the key components and procedures you need to know to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch platform.