Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- System engineers
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise products
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Active Directory Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v1.0.
Upon completion of this course the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE system, processes, and its environment.
- Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE system Create routing options using an external SQL database and an Application Gateway.
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Option.
- Install and utilize Cisco Support Tools, Cisco Analysis Manager, and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE) is a 5-day instructor-led course presented by training partners to system engineers and customers who will be involved with day-to-day interaction with the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) product. This course will give you an understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and basic troubleshooting. You will accomplish this by installing the Cisco Unified CCE software and introducing Cisco Unified CCE troubleshooting tools.