Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.x Help Desk Support (CXD-105)
The Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Help Desk Support course provides help desk representatives with the skills required to effectively troubleshoot and resolve user issues faster, prevent issues from reoccurring and use the proper consoles during troubleshooting to quickly determine the root cause of user issues within a XenApp or XenDesktop 7.x environment.
Students will leave class with the ability to troubleshoot user issues, including interpreting user needs, asking the proper questions to resolve common issues, and applying documentation practices when troubleshooting to ensure a smooth transition when escalation is necessary.
Who should attend
This course is intended for help desk representatives support XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x users.
Before taking this course, Citrix recommends:
- An understanding of server, desktop and application virtualization concepts
- Take the free CXA-104 Citrix XenApp 7.6: Overview eLearning course.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Complete help desk tickets thoroughly with the appropriate documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within their scope in a timely manner
- Escalate issues that are out of scope to the appropriate team/individual
- Ensure issues are fully resolved and steps are taken to prevent them from reoccurring
- Think strategically and use the proper consoles during troubleshooting to quickly determine the root cause of a problem.
Op dit moment is deze training niet beschikbaar in het open rooster. De kans is echter groot dat wij u toch een passende oplossing kunnen bieden. Wij horen graag wat uw specifieke wensen zijn. U bereikt ons via 030 658 2131 of firstname.lastname@example.org. We helpen u graag! Vraag een datum aan