Designed for students with previous experience with XenApp and XenDesktop on-premises. This course introduces Citrix Cloud including architecture, communications, management, installation and configuration of the Citrix Cloud Connector. Learn about the services available in Citrix Cloud and get hands on with the XenApp and XenDesktop Service. Students will learn to deliver resources using the XenApp and XenDesktop Service and Cloud Connectors and to migrate existing on-premises infrastructure into a Citrix Cloud service through hands-on-labs.
Who Should Attend
Students interested in migrating to the Citrix Cloud and XenApp and XenDesktop Service including:
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Note: This course is based on XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x CR (Current Release) and Citrix Cloud services including the hands-on labs. The Citrix Cloud services are updated frequently with new features and improvements and as such, course content may not always reflect the latest features.
It is also recommended to gain a basic understanding of cloud services concepts.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the architecture and communications of the Citrix Cloud
- Understand the differences between XenApp and XenDesktop on-premises and the XenApp and XenDesktop Service
- Describe the services and resources available through Citrix Cloud
- Install, configure, and manage Citrix Cloud Connectors
- Deliver app and desktop resources to on-premises resource locations
- Understand considerations for StoreFront and NetScaler Gateway locations with Citrix Cloud
- Migrate existing on-premises XenApp and XenDesktop infrastructure to the Citrix Cloud
- Understand considerations for migrating resources to a public cloud