Who should attend
- Cisco Unity Connection (voice mail) administrators and engineers
- CCNP Voice certified professionals wanting to upgrade their skills and knowledge based on new material in the latest Collaboration Courses
- Cisco systems engineers
An understanding of Cisco UC Manager concepts and administrative interfaces.
- Design and deploy Cisco Unity Connection in a CSR 10.6 virtual solution.
- Understand Cisco Unity Connection administrative and end-user interfaces
- Integrate Cisco Unity Connection with PLM and with Cisco UC Manager using both SIP and SCCP
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection users, templates, and class of service and including video greetings
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection system settings, restriction tables, and LDAP integration
- Implement Cisco Unity Connection dial plan and call management
- Configure Unified Messaging
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection
- Deploying voice mail redundancy in branch offices
Cisco Unity Connection v10.6 Technology Bridge is a three-day, hands-on course that focuses exclusively on administration and implementation of CSR 10.6 Cisco Unified Messaging technology. This course will give you the “CCNP Collaboration” content associated with this technology.