The objective of this course is to teach delegates how to position and sell Cisco’s Digital Network Architecture (DNA) and Cisco Security solutions to deliver positive business outcomes for any customer and consequently forms the basis for business transformation towards a full digital services business.
Delegates should bring a laptop with which to conduct research and complete exercises.
The final module of the course, Module 5 provides a more in-depth overview of DNA security solutions with online demonstrations and the ability for delegates to conduct demos alongside the instructor.
Who should attend
Anyone in sales who is looking to position Cisco’s DNA and security solutions including Account Managers, Account Directors, Business Development, Sales Support and Pre-Sales.
- Be able to articulate the value of Cisco DNA in helping a customer reach their strategic business objectives.
- Discuss the importance of selling Security and DNA together to drive new opportunities
- Be able to articulate the value of a Cisco Secure DNA to a customer and how that can benefit and transform a customer’s business.
- To ensure that security is included in every DNA deal
- Understand Cisco’s unique value in the market and how to use it to defeat objections and the competition
- Ensure a ‘security-first’ and ‘digital ready’ approach when selling and positioning Cisco DNA
- Provide a visual demonstration of the key DNA security components