This course is designed to enable Partner Account Managers to start a conversation around IoT in the Social Housing sector. Each industry has different challenges and a different market, so the application of and value by IoT will depend on specific vertical knowledge.
Students will take away a sound understanding of the challenges in Social Housing, the market economics and drivers, scenarios for IoT in Social Housing, the potential stakeholders within and beyond IT - and primarily how to start a conversation with them.
Additionally, students will understand the Cisco IoT system and building blocks based on a case study. Equipped with this knowledge, students are able to approach (new) stakeholders in order to position Cisco IoT and discover new opportunities.
Who should attend
Account Managers, Business Developers
After the course, participants are empowered:
- Understand the transformative power of the IoT
- Know the Cisco IoT System & validated designs
- Understand the macro-economical challenges of the Social Housing sector
- Identify how IoT helps to transform and creates value in Social Housing (building blocks & solutions)
- Evaluate IoT use cases and how they change KPI’s
- Start a business-led conversation
- Get on track – plan actions and use Cisco resources