The VersaStack solution by Cisco and IBM is an integrated infrastructure designed for cloud and enterprise application deployments. It combines the performance and innovation of the Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure with the versatility and efficiency of the IBM Storwize storage system. The VersaStack solution is backed by Cisco Validated Designs to provide a faster delivery of applications, greater IT efficiency, and less risk. The VersaStack solution is Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) ready.
Our 1-day training is designed for account managers who are focused on VersaStack solutions. The course covers the main VersaStack components with their technologies and benefits as well as different design examples for small, medium and large enterprises.
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Account managers, Channel Partners and Resellers who are focused on VersaStack design solutions
General knowledge of data center networking components and terminology and some experience of selling Data Center and/or Cisco solutions are desirable.
Our instructor-led workshop is designed to enable an Account Manager to sell the VersaStack solution and associated vision and to engage customers in a conversation about the benefits of the integrated infrastructure solution. Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the architecture, features and components of VersaStack including Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches, Cisco MDS 9100, Cisco UCS and IBM Storwize V7000
- Describe VersaStack benefits
- Identify VersaStack workload sizing and technical specifications
- VersaStack Overview
- VersaStack Networking
- VersaStack SAN
- VersaStack Storage
- VersaStack Compute
- VersaStack Virtualization
- VersaStack Sizing and Design
- VersaStack Innovations