Dit is een begeleide zelfstudie -training. Je studeert zelf waar en wanneer het jou het beste uitkomt, maar krijgt van ons structuur, houvast en ondersteuning. Hier lees je meer over begeleide zelfstudie.
Who Should Attend
This course is for IT Professionals with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on Microsoft Azure. They should have broad knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance. Azure Solution Architects use the Azure Portal and as they become more adept they use the Command Line Interface. Candidates must have expert-level skills in Azure administration and have experience with Azure development processes and DevOps processes.
Successful Azure Architect students have prior experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including VMs and virtual networking
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, and domain controllers
If you are new to Azure and cloud computing, consider one of the following resources:
- Free online: Azure Fundamentals
- Instructor-led course: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (1 day) (AZ-900T01)
- Prerequisites for Azure administrators
- Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups.
- Implement identity solutions spanning on-premises and cloud-based capabilities
- Apply monitoring solutions for collecting, combining, and analyzing data from different sources.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control.
- Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, and CLI.
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, and virtual network gateways.
- Administer Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.
This course teaches Solutions Architects how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Lessons include virtualization, automation, networking, storage, identity, security, data platform, and application infrastructure. This course outlines how decisions in each theses area affects an overall solution.