Who should attend
NetApp employees, partners and customers
Before attending this course, you should complete the following courses:
- StorageGRID Webscale Fundamentals (WBT)
- ABCs of StorageGRID Webscale
Also ensure that you have a general understanding of the following:
- VMware setup and configuration
- General Linux-UNIX administration
- Explore the StorageGRID Webscale hardware and software architecture
- Review the S3 and Swift API concepts and architecture
- Understand how to deploy a StorageGRID Webscale environment
- Configure, upgrade, and expand a StorageGRID Webscale system
- Run advanced configuration tasks in a StorageGRID Webscale environment
- Configure and test StorageGRID Features including multitenancy, erasure coding (EC) and information lifecycle management (ILM) policy
- Learn about the different monitoring and administration interfaces and solutions.
Through lectures, hands-on exercises and classroom discussion, you discover the StorageGRID architecture and learn the basics of object storage. You will learn how to deploy and implement a StorageGRID Webscale environment for object storage. You will learn how the StorageGRID Webscale UI, CLI, and API can help you implement and integrate the solution. Finally, you will learn some basic troubleshooting and log analysis.