Who should attend
This course is intended as an introductory course for end users, as well as internal NetApp sales and partner resellers.
OnCommand Insight Technical Overview (Recommend/not required)
- Create near-time visual representations of data infrastructure components
- Create Storage Area Network infrastructure policies and alerts
- Create data infrastructure performance policies and alerts
- Troubleshoot performance issues within a data infrastructure
- Associate compute components with applications for application infrastructure performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- Integrate new assets into an OnCommand Insight environment
OnCommand Insight: Intelligent Operation is a 2 day course that allows you to become familiar with some of the most important features of OnCommand Insight relevant to the day-to-day management, monitoring and trouble-shooting of data infrastructures. You will learn the features of OnCommand Insight that aid in daily administrative tasks, specifically related to common storage administration issues and the features useful to resolving those issues. You will also learn how to add new assets to an OnCommand Insight monitored infrastructure. This course will support OCI version 7.2 and targets those who are responsible for using OCI for Diagnostic Analytics around ensuring availability, troubleshooting the environment, resolving issues, meeting service levels and removing risk.