Who should attend
Operators responsible for the day-to-day operation of a vSphere environment
This class requires completion of one of the following courses, or system administration experience with vSphere deployments:
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Navigate the vRealize Operations Manager user interface
- Use views and reports to gather information about the environment
- Use alerts and analysis badges to troubleshoot common vSphere operational issues
- Monitor capacity risk and infrastructure utilization
- Create logical groups of objects in the environment
- Configure policies to meet the operational needs of the environment
This two-day course is designed for data center operators who are responsible for the day-to-day management of a VMware vSphere® environment using VMware vRealize® Operations™. This course will teach you how to use vRealize Operations as a forensic and predictive tool. The course is based on VMware ESXi™ 6.5, VMware vCenter Server® 6.5, and vRealize Operations 6.6.
Note: If you have taken the VMware vRealize Operations: Install, Configure, Manage (VROMICM) course, duplicate content makes this course unsuitable for you.