This two-day course focuses on the basic skills that you need to effectively incorporate Workspace ONE Identity Manager™ with your existing software-as-a-service implementation of Workspace ONE UEM (VMware AirWatch®). The course includes a hands-on component in which you will configure Workspace ONE Identity Manager to sync with Active Directory and Workspace ONE UEM. You will gain the necessary skills to effectively manage the digital workspace, enable SSO for web apps and enable conditional access.
Students should bring their own devices to class to complete the lab exercises. Anyone using an iOS device should ensure they are running iOS 10+ for optimal performance.
- Workspace ONE
- Workspace ONE UEM®
- Workspace ONE Identity Manager
Who should attend
Workspace ONE administrators, experienced mobility and identity administrators, solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, and consultants
This course has no prerequisites.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Identify and describe components of Workspace ONE and complementary software
- Identify authentication technologies used in Workspace ONE
- Install, configure, and validate integrated components
- Configure Workspace ONE registration and activation
- Apply single sign-on and multifactor authentication
- Integrate with virtual desktop infrastructure (VMware Horizon® virtual desktops and applications)
- Apply general troubleshooting techniques
- Course Overview
- Introduction to Workspace ONE
- Workspace ONE Identity Manager Console Overview
- Enterprise Integration
- Integrating VMware Horizon Resources
- Unified Endpoint and Identity Management
- Single Sign-On for Applications