- Fast Lane LIVE
- E-learning for Cisco, AWS, Microsoft and Citrix
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Open Source»
- Additional Vendors»
- Training by Technology
- Internet of Things
- Operating Systems
- Data Center
Cisco IOS XR Specialist (IMTXR)
Cisco IOS XR platforms are seeing rapid adoption within service provider and enterprise networks. However, the task of obtaining hands-on experience and training on IOS XR platforms remains challenging. The Cisco IOS XR Specialist validates the training and confirms hands-on IOS XR experience of network engineers on Cisco service provider carrier-class platforms, such as the CRS, ASR 9000, and XR12000. This certification differentiates and recognizes the skills of service provider and enterprise network engineers required to implement, verification test, and maintain core and edge technologies in a Cisco IOS XR environment.
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, it is recommended that the student be at an advanced or professional level.
Recommended training for this certification
Complete one of the following recertification options every two years. To recertify, pass one of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Re-take and pass all exams for each Specialist certification indicated on the specific certification page. Please note: this includes ALL exams whether refreshed or not, or
- Pass the current CCIE written exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE written exam, or current CCDE practical exam
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCA) interview and the CCA board review.