Who should attend
- Partners interested in taking advantage of up to US$100,000 per qualifying deal under the Cisco Collaboration Adoption Incentive Program.
- Sales Engineers
- Product Sales Specialists
- Knowledge of Cisco collaboration products, their function and how they interact and add value
- Understand the importance of “System Health Check” for Cisco collaboration application deployment
- Identify “Cisco UC Manager Red Flags” for Cisco UC Manager deployment
- Describe the “6 check points” for Cisco UC Manager Jabber Configuration
- Identify “Cisco Unity Connection Red Flags” for CUC deployment
- Identify “Cisco Unified IM & Presence Red Flags” for IM&P deployment
- Identify “Cisco WebEx Messenger Red Flags” for WebEx Messenger deployment
- Identify “Identity & Contact Red Flags” for WebEx Messenger deployment
- Understand how to identify tools that will aid in performing Post Deployment
- Describe the role of BAT, Certificates, Service Discovery, Jabber MSI file in Jabber deployments.
This technical track of the Cisco Collaboration Application System Health Check and Troubleshooting Workshop provides best practices for preparing your network for the transition to collaboration. Before engaging on a collaboration project it is critical to understand the existing network setup and verify that it is ready to support Cisco Collaboration applications. By performing specific health checks and troubleshooting beforehand, you can avoid many issues when deploying collaboration solutions.