Who should attend
- Built for IT Professionals interested in learning how to manage Citrix Endpoint Management on-premises or cloud environments using leading practices.
- Potential students include Administrators and Implementers.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2008 R2 , and Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 7
- Mobile device operating systems, such as iOS and Android
- Network architecture and terminology
What you'll learn
- How to manage a Citrix Endpoint Management implementation in a On-premises or cloud environment
- How to perform common enterprise mobility management tasks and mobile application management
- Understand the device enrollment process
- How to perform monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting on a Citrix Endpoint Management Enterprise solution
Students will explore how to manage Citrix Endpoint Management in this three day course. Venture into the cloud as students learn to manage devices, apps, and users. Students will learn how the architecture, management, and communication flow function with Citrix Endpoint Management Service and how they can fit their organization’s needs. You will learn how to administer their Citrix Endpoint Management environment and how to support your end users, as well as working with applications and securing a variety of endpoints.