SUSE Training Credits improve customers’ skills with hands-on, role-based training for IT professionals and developers. Master key tasks for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, SUSE Enterprise Storage, SUSE Manager, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications, SUSE Cloud Application Platform, and more.
SUSE Training Credits are prepaid credits that can be redeemed for public or private instructor-led training
, as well as certification exams
. SUSE Training Credits provide an easy way for you to ensure IT staff have the know-how they need to help your businesses thrive today and in the future. To take advantage of Fast Lane SUSE training offering, you simply buy SUSE Training Credits and redeem them @ Fast Lane.
SUSE Training Credits benefits:
Convenient, efficient way to purchase and
- Full 12-month consumption period
- Simplified ordering and tracking process
- Easy, up-front budgeting, avoiding the allocation of training funds on an ad-hoc basis
- Learning programs crafted specifically to your budget and skills requirements
- Complements support and consulting services
- Fast Lane can assist in supporting your training needs
- Locks in budget to achieve complex training objectives:
- Avoid ad-hoc funding requests
- Flexible spending based
Using Training Credits
To take advantage of SUSE’s first-class library of training and certification offerings, customers can buy SUSE Training Credits and redeem them like they would a gift card. These training “gift cards” provide enormous flexibility to buy now and train later with any SUSE technology course or exam, allowing them to train multiple teams on SUSE technologies. The credits make it simple to manage an organization’s SUSE training budget with a single transaction for the year.
SUSE Training Credits are valid for a year after purchase and can also be redeemed for new training offerings as they are available. Get started today.
If you would like any further information or to speak with a member of the team please call +31 (0)30 658 2131, or email firstname.lastname@example.org