Securing Industrial IoT Networks with Cisco Technologies
- Understand the convergent enterprise and industrial IoT architecture, components and applications
- Contrast enterprise IT vs. industrial OT security
- Define layered security requirements from the network edge to the core, and from access to applications layer
- Protect endpoints, communications as well as data at rest and in motion
- Compliance to standards, regulations, and auditing
- Understand protocols, applications and IPv6 for IIoT
- Identify vulnerabilities and threats
- Familiarize with common implementation issues
- Assess, monitor, and detect vulnerabilities
- Walk through IIoT attacks
- Adopt best practices in design principles and process for securing and segmenting IIoT networks
- Application of the converged security model for the broader industry: manufacturing, utilities, transportation, O&G
- Secure and monitor/detect the IIoT framework with next generation security products and tools
This is a self-study technical course that provides an overview of the IoT (Internet of Things) enabled industrial verticals (manufacturing, energy, O&G, utilities, process control), architectures, and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) security requirements, frameworks, and regulations. Security protocols, vulnerabilities, and the process of securing against the vulnerabilities are examined in depth and practiced in the hands-on lab environment.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge assessments. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. Gamification features are built in, including earning badges, achievements, and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
E-learning Cisco Digital Learning
Prijs (excl. BTW)
- US$ 1.500,-
- Liever betalen met Cisco Learning Credits? Neem contact met ons op. We helpen je graag!
Subscription duration: 180 dagen