Who should attend
IT professionals, and career changers seeking to be internationally recognized as professionals and to explore job opportunities in Linux and Open Source.
LPIC-1 certification and LPIC-2 certification.
After completing this course, you are able to:
- Have necessary skills and experience as outlined in LPIC-3 core exam.
- Design and implement customized solutions to complex automation problems such as multi-site enterprises and heavy-duty Internet sites.
- Initiate projects and work against a budget.
- Supervise assistants and help troubleshoot problems.
- Serve as a consultant to higher management.
This course prepares you to pass Exam 303 which is required for LPIC-3 or LPI certification Level 3, the highest level of professional, distribution-neutral Linux certification within the industry. The successful completion of this exam entitles candidates to the specialty designation: Security.