This course is a comprehensive analysis of NetApp StorageGRID administration. You learn how to configure, monitor, maintain, and expand a StorageGRID system. The course outlines the new features and enhancements in StorageGRID 11.5. The course materials include a guide for hand-on exercises that you perform in a lab environment. This course also builds on the concepts that you learned in StorageGRID Fundamentals and is a complementary to Installing StorageGRID.
Who should attend
Storage administrators, professional services personnel, and support services personnel.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Use the StorageGRID Grid Manager to monitor and manage a StorageGRID object-based storage solution
- Create and manage storage tenant accounts, groups, and users
- Configure information lifecycle management (ILM) rules and policies
- Control access to the StorageGRID system and implement service levels
- Manage Simple Storage Service (S3) buckets and objects
- Monitor StorageGRID system activity
- Configure and manage email notifications and custom alerts
- Integrate the StorageGRID solution into your data fabric