Who should attend
This course is ideal for email digital marketers responsible for managing the email channel for their organization, Salesforce Admins responsible for supporting users when Marketing Cloud Connect is installed, and customers who will be connecting their Salesforce org to Marketing Cloud using Marketing Cloud Connect.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Explain Marketing Cloud Connect.
- Connect a Marketing Cloud account to a Salesforce org.
- Create individualized content blocks to leverage Salesforce CRM data using personalization strings and dynamic content.
- Create an email in Content Builder.
- Utilize the various sending methods to send to a Lead, Contact, Report, or Campaign in Marketing Cloud and Sales and Service Clouds.
- Automate sending emails using a Triggered Email, Automation Studio, and Journey Builder.
- Configure Synchronized CRM Sources to bring CRM data into Marketing Cloud.
- Segment data using Reports, Filter Activity, and Query Activity.
- Create journeys using Salesforce Activities in Journey Builder.
- Review tracking data in Marketing Cloud and Sales and Service Clouds.
- Create analytics reports in Marketing Cloud.
- Create and customize Marketing Cloud reports in Sales and Service Clouds.
- Create a dashboard based on Marketing Cloud reports.
Unify and analyze your data in one place with Marketing Cloud Connect. In this 4-day class, you'll learn how to link your Marketing, Sales, and Service Clouds to seamlessly engage with your customers. Discover how to segment Salesforce data to create personalized, targeted emails. Track and report on those emails to see what resonates most with your customers so you can strengthen your relationships with them.