- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- IT Training by Fast Lane
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management
- Scaled Agile
- Training by Technology
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Data Center
- Network Analysis / Wireshark
- Wireless & Mobility
NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP (NCDA)
You have proven skills in performing in-depth support, administrative functions, and performance management for NetApp® data storage controllers running the ONTAP® operating system in NFS and Windows® (CIFS) multiprotocol environments. You understand how to implement high-availability controller configurations, and have detailed knowledge of technologies used to manage and protect mission-critical data.
NCDA logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully pass the NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP (NS0-162) exam.
Candidates for NCDA (NetApp Certified Data Administrator) certification should have at least six to 12 months of field experience implementing and administering NetApp® data storage solutions in multiprotocol environments. In addition, candidates taking the NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP exam should know how to implement HA controller configurations, SyncMirror® software for rapid data recovery, or ONTAP® solutions with either single- or multi-node configurations.
Recommended training for this certification
NS0-162 NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP
The NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP (NS0-161) exam includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 1-1/2 hours to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
The NCDA ONTAP (NS0-162) exam includes the following topics:
- Describe knowledge of physical storage systems.
- Describe software-defined on-premises or cloud storage systems.
- Describe how to upgrade or scale ONTAP clusters.
- Describe ONTAP system management.
- Describe high availability concepts.
- Describe how to manage Storage Virtual Machines (SVM).
- Describe how to use logical storage features.
- Describe NetApp storage efficiency features.
- Describe NetApp ONTAP Data Fabric solutions.
- Describe how to use network components.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot network components.
SAN Solutions and Connectivity
- Describe how to use SAN solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot SAN solutions.
- Describe how to use NAS solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot NAS solutions.
- Describe how to use ONTAP data protection solutions.
- Describe how to use SnapMirror.
- Identify MetroCluster concepts.
- Describe protocol security.
- Describe security hardening.
- Describe inflight or at rest encryption.
- Identify SnapLock concepts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to administer ONTAP performance.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot storage system performance.