Become proficent in Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud basics
Demonstrate you can search, use fields and lookups, and create alerts, basic statistical reports and dashboards. Take this entry-level certification to show you know the Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud fundamentals.
Who should take this exam? This is an optional entry point to the Splunk Certification program designed for candidates with little to no Splunk experience or prior knowledge.
- Career changer: Demonstrate a base knowledge of Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud platforms.
- New customer: Learn foundational skills to unlock the power of the Splunk platform.
- Data analyst: Show your basic proficiency at using the Splunk platform to turn data into doing.
Recommended training for this certification
Candidates who wish to prepare for the Splunk Core Certified User exam are recommended to have completed either Fundamentals 1 (retired) or the following courses:
- Level: Entry-level
- Prerequisites: None
- Length: 60 minutes
- Format: 60 multiple choice questions
- Pricing: $130 USD per exam attempt
- Delivery: Exam is given by our testing partner Pearson VUE