Hands-on technical instruction covering installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and administration of AudioCodes equipment in Microsoft Teams.
Students are expected to have an applicable professional background with a minimum of one year of practical experience with the following:
- PSTN protocols and knowledge of analog and digital telephony
- VoIP and SIP network architecture
- Understanding of SIP control protocol signaling stack.
- Knowledge of IP networking
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure AudioCodes equipment using various management tools
- Demonstrate and understand the operation, maintenance and monitoring tools of AudioCodes equipment
- Troubleshoot and debug AudioCodes equipment
- Demonstrate familiarity with Microsoft Teams-related voice configuration aspects
- Integrate AudioCodes Mediant SBC series in Microsoft Teams environment that require integrated voice components
- Understand the advantages of connecting SIP Trunks using Mediant SBCs
- Understand the requirements and features of an SBC
- Configure SIP Trunk connection to Teams using a Mediant SBC
- Understand how to perform basic SIP Header Manipulations