Who should attend
This course is intended for:
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
- SysOps Administrators, Solution Architects and Developers interested in using AWS services
This course is part of the following Certifications:
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
Follow On Courses
AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to AWS services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamental knowledge to become more proficient in identifying AWS services. It helps you make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.