This instructor led course is designed for individuals responsible for implementing, customizing and administering an IP Office™ Platform solution Delivered in a virtual classroom setting with remote access to a lab environment, this offer consists of a combination of interactive instructor lectures followed by practical lab exercises
This course is recommended for students preparing to take the ACIS-7720 IP Office™ Platform credential online test.
- Basic knowledge of Voice over IP (VOIP) technology.
- Basic knowledge of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Key objectives for this offer include the ability to:
- Identify the IP500v2 hardware and software components.
- Identify configuration settings using the IP Office Manager.
- Identify the IP Office 500v2 Editions and the different Server Editions.
- Identify the installation and ignition process for Server Edition.
- Utilize the Web Management for Server Edition.
- Access Manager, Voicemail Pro Application, and One-X Server using Web Management.
- Configure settings for users, hunt groups and trunks.
- Identify installation requirements for IP Office applications.
- Hardware, software and licensing requirements.
- IP Office Manager settings, including offline configuration.
- Describe the VoIP basic functionality.
- Configure SIP and IP Endpoints.
- Utilize System Security and the different access levels.
- Identify the use of System Alarms.
- Explain different monitoring and analysis methods using System Status Application (SSA) and Monitoring for trouble shooting.
- Describe the use of the Application Server.
- Identify the basic features of VoiceMail / VoiceMail Pro.
- Configure Call Flow in the Voicemail Pro.
- Summarize the functionality of one-X®