If you are new to Google Workspace, this training will equip you with the skills you need to be productive in the workplace.
Through a series of lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on activities, you will become proficient in the use of the following core Google Workspace applications: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Meet and Google Chat.
Who should attend
New Google Workspace users
- Organize your email with Gmail.
- Manage your schedule using Google Calendar.
- Organize, secure, and share files in Google Drive.
- Demonstrate the key features of Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides.
- Secure, share and collaborate with others in Google Workspace.
- Schedule and manage video conferences using Google Meet.
- Use Google Chat to collaborate with others.
- Configure Google Workspace to suit your way of working.
- Solve business challenges using Google Workspace.