Developing APIs with Google Cloud's Apigee API platform (T-APIENG-B)
Who should attend
Developers, architects, or engineers responsible for the solutioning, design, implementation, or management of APIs, API products, or digital products that leverage APIs.
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform.
- Develop a good understanding of Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform terminology and organizational model.
- Interact with Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform.
- Solve scenarios by leveraging APIs, recommended practices, and an API-first strategy.
- Understand and put in practice the API lifecycle.
- Identify capabilities available to secure, scale, and manage APIs and API products.
This course introduces you to the fundamentals of API Design and the out-of-the-box capabilities offered by Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform. Through a combination of lectures, hands-on labs, and supplemental materials, you will learn how to design, build, secure, deploy, and manage API solutions using Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform.
Time zone CET
Time zone: Central European Time (CET)
Time zone: Central European Summer Time (CEST)
1 hour difference
Time zone: Eastern European Summer Time (EEST)
Time zone CET
Currently no local training dates available. For enquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Online Training This is an English language FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/Zagreb|
|Online Training This is an English language FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/Riga|
|Online Training This is an English language FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/Belgrade|