Siebel Open UI Essentials (D84413)
Who should attend
- Application Developers
- Configuration Consultant
- Configuration Implementer
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Administer Siebel Open UI customizations
- Apply basic customizations
- Describe the Siebel Open UI architecture
- Identify the key file types involved in customizing the Siebel Open UI client
- Customize the overall look-and-feel of the application
- Use Siebel Tools to customize Siebel Open UI behavior
- Migrate code that you have prototyped or developed to a production environment.
This Siebel Open UI Essentials Ed 1 training introduces you to the Siebel Open UI user interface and architecture. The second part of the course deep dives into the concept of the Open UI "manifest" and how to administer it, then describes presentation models and physical renderers; expert Oracle University instructors will then help you understand Siebel mobile interface in both connected and disconnected modes.
- Describe the Siebel Open UI architecture.
- Identify the key file types involved in customizing the Siebel Open UI client.
- Administer Siebel Open UI customizations.
- Make simple customizations in themes and cascading style sheets, as well as in Open UI desktop applications..
- Write code to use the Siebel Open UI JSAPI to implement common form and list applet customizations.
- Use debugging techniques to troubleshoot coding problems.
- Implement application-wide customizations.
- Call external libraries.
- Use the JSAPI with Mobile applications.
- Migrate customizations.
- Use Siebel Tools in conjunction with the JSAPI, as well as to customize Siebel Open UI behavior.
- Call a Siebel Business Service.
- Add custom user properties to object definitions for use in code and store.
- Retrieve and use user preferences.
- Customize to support Siebel Mobile applications.
Benefits to You
Customize the Open UI Client
This section of the course helps you become more comfortable with the details of customizing through examples of customizing the manifest, the presentation model (how to apply client-side logic)and the physical renderer (how to change the way the data is presented to the users). You'll also explore debugging techniques.
Next, you'll learn the steps involved in changing the overall look and feel of the application using cascading style sheets, which are grouped into themes. Once themes are created, you can individually select the theme of your choosing.
Learn Through Hands-On Exercises
Duration 5 days
Price (VAT excl.)
- The Netherlands: 4,065.- €
- Belgium: 4,025.- €
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date