Oracle BigMachines Blue Belt (D84895)
Who should attend
- Business Analysts
- Configuration Consultant
- Configuration Implementer
- Implementation Consultant
- System Administrator
- System Integrator
- Technical Consultant
- Oracle BigMachines Yellow Belt Ed 2
- Create HTML attributes, CSS stylesheets, and mobile layouts to improve the Configuration user interface
- Modify attribute values with Commerce using complex formulas and advanced modify functions
- Create XSL Snippets to reference advanced transaction data in XML and solve complex use cases within the Document Engine
- Extend the functionality of the point-and-click interface using advanced BML functions
This Oracle BigMachines Blue Belt Ed 2 training teaches you how to use the BigMachines Markup Language (BML), HTML, CSS, XSL, advanced formulas and other advanced modification techniques in Oracle BigMachines. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to solve advanced use cases in Configuration, Commerce and the Document Engine.
- Define advanced BML functions throughout Oracle BigMachines.
- Improve the Configuration user interface using HTML attributes, CSS and mobile layouts.
- Use advanced Commerce functionality and modification tools.
- Solve complex Document Engine use cases using XML and XSL snippets.
- Use the BigMachines Markup Language (BML) to define advanced functions throughout the site.
- Extend the functionality of the point-and-click interface.
- Use BML in conjunction with Configuration and Commerce.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll expand your level of functional administration by building on the foundation established in Oracle BigMachines Yellow Belt Ed 2. By participating in hands-on practices and demos throughout the course, you'll gain hands-on experience implementing solutions to complex business requirements.
Duration 4 days
Price (VAT excl.)
Country: NL2,708.- €
Country: BE2,680.- €
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date