Oracle Policy Modeling Essentials Rel 10.4 (D85219)
Who should attend
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Forms Developer
- Portal Developer
- System Analysts
- Web Administrator
- Functional Implementer
- Define and modify natural language elements
- Express structured business policies in Microsoft Word
- Identify the fundamentals of a policy automation system
- Navigate and utilize the Oracle Policy Modeling interface
- Structure and express policies using natural language
- Structure business policies in Microsoft Excel
- Understand and communicate Oracle Policy Modeling concepts and terminology
- Utilize available reports and validation features
- Validate and Generate interviews to aid in validation and verification
This Oracle Policy Modeling: Essentials 1 training introduces you to the skills and tools for capturing, analyzing, publishing and maintaining business policies and regulations. Working hands-on with expert Oracle University instructors, you'll deep dive into how you can efficiently use this faster and more accurate policy modeling solution.
- Comfortably navigate and leverage the Oracle Policy Modeling interface.
- Identify key elements within policies and legislation.
- Apply the fundamentals of policy structure and expression.
- Leverage tools and reports to validate and verify automated policies.
- Understand policy automation systems and terminology.
Benefits to You
Investing in this course gives you multiple opportunities to perform hands-on exercises with Oracle's leading policy automation product. You'll learn how to transform legislation and policies into natural language rules and rule bases, while generating dynamic interviews and performing determinations - without programming.
Develop a Deeper Understanding
This Oracle Policy Modeling Essentials 2 training builds upon the framework and approach first covered in the essentials course, which serves as the standards for several worldwide leading organizations in the public and private sectors. Enrolling in this course will expand your understanding of Oracle Policy Modeling.
Duration 5 days
Price (VAT excl.)
Country: NL4,065.- €
Country: BE4,025.- €
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date