This course provides basic information about the Professional Cloud Architect certification exam, including sample questions. It's designed to eliminate any confusion or misunderstandings about the process and nature of the exam itself. You'll also explore additional training resources that can help you prepare for the exam.
Who should attend
Cloud professionals who intend to take the Professional Cloud Architect certification exam.
- Knowledge and experience with GCP, equivalent to GCP Architecting Infrastructure
- Knowledge of cloud solutions, equivalent to GCP Design and Process
- Industry experience with cloud computing
- Position the Professional Cloud Architect Certification
- Provide information, tips, and advice for taking the exam
- Review sample case studies
- Review each section of the exam covering highest-level concepts sufficient to build confidence in what is known by the candidate and indicate skill gaps/areas of study not known by the candidate
- Connect candidates to appropriate target learning