Who should attend
The training ITIL® Classroom is designed to provide insight into the basic processes of Service Management, understanding, and is therefore especially suitable for:
- Anyone working in an IT Services environment or anyone wishing to know how good process.
- A high level description of the main activities, goals and benefits
- Process interrelationships and interdependencies, what “process integration” and “business integration” really mean
- Key metrics and management reporting
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management best practice.
This three-day official ITIL® Foundations certification course provides you with a general overview of the IT Service Management (ITSM) Lifecycle which is outlined in ITIL’s five core books – Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement. ITIL’s “service lifecycle” consists of 26 processes and four functions.
We make the learning real in this ITIL Foundation class through the use of meaningful exercises designed to help you understand how to take knowledge (theory) and translate it into results, value and positive outcomes.
The course is designed as an introduction to ITIL and enables you to understand how an integrated ITSM framework can be utilized to achieve IT business integration, cost reductions and increased productivity.
For All Course Deliveries:
- What is ITIL; its strategic and operational benefits; and an overview of ITIL’s certification program
- ITIL’s key concepts, definitions and objectives
- ITIL’s “service-driven lifecycle” approach, and the structure, components and processes and functions of the five core ITIL books.