Who should attend
This course is recommended for Implementation Consultants and Salesforce Administrators either working with, or for, organizations deploying Field Service Lightning. You should have a solid understanding of Salesforce Administrator functionality and concepts prior to attending this course.
You should have the following experience before attending this class:
- Attainment and maintenance of the Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Working knowledge of the Service Cloud.
- Walk through the process of setting up Field Service Lightning.
- Explain Field Service Lightning and its components, capabilities, and data models.
- Know the right questions to ask prior to implementing Field Service Lightning.
- Utilize the Dispatcher Console.
- Understand how field technicians manage service appointments using the Field Service Lightning mobile app.
In this hands-on course, you will learn about Field Service Lightning components and even have the opportunity to implement Field Service Lightning for AW Computing, our fictitious company. Through discussion and interactive exercises, you will discover details of Field Service Lightning functionality, what you need to know prior to setting it up, and the steps required to successfully implement it.