Explore how to develop Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) solutions using Industries CPQ. In this class, our Industries CPQ experts will show you how to configure CPQ solutions that ensure your customers get the right products and the right prices at the right time. You’ll learn how to set up and manage products and prices, leverage promotions and rules to drive action, and build a guided experience declaratively using Industries Digital Commerce and CPQ APIs.
Note: This class focuses on Industries CPQ, previously known as Vlocity CPQ, and does not cover Salesforce CPQ.
Who should attend
This class is ideal for Salesforce Certified Administrators and Platform Developers responsible for developing and managing Industries CPQ applications, including catalogs and pricing. It’s also designed for solution architects and technical architects looking to understand the full capabilities of Industries CPQ in order to formulate industry-specific solutions. This class is also a great foundation builder for anyone looking to earn the Salesforce Certified Industries CPQ Developer credential.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Create “perfect” orders using order capture and asset-based ordering functionality.
- Define products and product bundles in the shared catalog.
- Use pricing components to support simple and complex pricing strategies.
- Create promotions and discounts to adjust pricing for a limited time.
- Use rules to ensure the right products are available to the right customers at the right price.
- Build ordering and quoting solutions using Industries Digital Commerce & CPQ APIs.