The Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) Design Track allows participants to demonstrate competence with Juniper Networks design principles and associated technologies. Successful candidates demonstrate thorough understanding of best practices, theory, and design principles for the network.
Designed for networking professionals and designers with intermediate knowledge of data center network design, theory, and best practices, this written exam verifies the candidate’s understanding of data center network design principles.
JNCDS-DC exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor-led training courses, as well as the additional listed resources.
Detailed Exam Objectives:
- Data Center Design Considerations
- Ethernet Fabric Architectures
- IP Fabric Architecture
- Data Center Interconnect
- Data Center Security
- Virtualization in the Data Center
- Traffic Engineering in the Data Center
- High Availability in the Data Center
- Exam code: JN0-1300
- Written exam
- Administered at PearsonVUE testing centers worldwide
- Exam length: 90 minutes
- Exam type: 65 multiple-choice questions
- Pass/fail status is available immediately
- Prerequisite certification: JNCDA
The certification is valid for three years. To view the recertification options, go to the Recertification webpage.