- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- IT Training by Fast Lane
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management
- Scaled Agile
- Training by Technology
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Data Center
- Network Analysis / Wireshark
- Wireless & Mobility
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
Candidates for the Azure Administrator Associate certification should have subject matter expertise implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
Responsibilities for this role include implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources, when needed.
An Azure Administrator often serves as part of a larger team dedicated to implementing your organization's cloud infrastructure.
A candidate for this certification should have at least six months of hands-on experience administering Azure, along with a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance. In addition, this role should have experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates.
- Manage Azure identities and governance
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Configure and manage virtual networking
- Monitor and back up Azure resources
Recommended training for this certification