Who should attend
This course is not intended for beginners. It is designed for engineers who have at least an intermediate level of ACI operational knowledge and want to take the next step.
Attendees should be familiar with Cisco Data Center solutions and have fundamental understanding of Cisco ACI solution. In order to fully benefit from this course, the participants should have the following knowledge:
- Professional level knowledge of networking technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of VXLAN overlay networking
- Good understanding of ACI concepts and principles (tenants, bridge domain, VRFs, EPGs, application profiles, policies)
- Knowledge and understanding of Cisco ACI configuration and implementation
- Professional level knowledge of server and server virtualisation technologies
The primary objective of this course is to enable Cisco ACI deployment partners to be more skilled with ACI delivery with their own customers, and potentially be in a position to offer optional Shared Support on ACI in the future.
The Cisco ACI Troubleshooting (CATS) v1.1 is a 3-day intensive troubleshooting training that provides engineers with knowledge and hands-on experience based on lab activities. This content is derived from real world troubleshooting techniques developed by Cisco TAC and now placed into an official training course. This training equips engineers with practical knowledge and understanding how to use available tools to troubleshoot new and existing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) solutions based on the most common issues seen by Cisco TAC.