The Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) training introduces you to concepts you need to know when planning advanced designs of Cisco wireless products. The training covers design specifics from scenario design concepts, through the installation phase, and into post-deployment validation.
This training prepares you for the ENWLSD exam. If passed, you earn the Cisco Enterprise Wireless Design Specialist certification and satisfy the concentration exam requirement for the CCNP Enterprise certification.
This course will help you:
- Gain the knowledge you need to plan advanced designs of Cisco wireless products
- Qualify for professional-level job roles in wireless networking
- Prepare for the Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD) exam.
- Earn 40 CE credits toward recertification
What to expect in the exam This course will help you prepare for the Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD) exam. This exam tests your knowledge of wireless network design, including site surveys, wired and wireless infrastructure, mobility, and WLAN high availability.
After you pass 300-425 ENWLSD:
- You earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Design certification.
- You satisfy the concentration requirement for the new CCNP Enterprise certification. To complete your CCNP Enterprise certification, pass the Enterprise core exam, Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR).
Who should attend
- Consulting systems engineer
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Sales engineer
- Systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Wireless design engineer
- Wireless engineer
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
The following Cisco courses can help you meet these prerequisites:
- Describe Cisco-recommended structured wireless design methodology
- Describe wireless industry standards, amendments, certifications, and Retain for Comments (RFCs)
- Examine the wireless technology
- Describe and implement Cisco enhanced wireless feature
- Describe Cisco mobility, roaming, and Work Group Bridges
- Describe the wireless design process
- Describe and implement specific wireless application designs
- Describe and implement specific wireless network vertical designs
- Describe and implement bridge and mesh designs in wireless networks
- Describe special considerations in advanced wireless designs
- Understand requirements to adapt a wireless network for Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) and Cisco Spaces
- Describe site survey processes
- Describe third-party planning tools
- Describe and implement wireless network validation processes
- Describe and implement final phases of the design project