Who should attend
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix SD-WAN, with little or no previous SD-WAN experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix SD-WAN.
- Understanding of different computer networks such as LAN and WAN
- Familiarity with data-carrying techniques, including Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Metro Ethernet, and VPN tunneling
- Understanding of techniques for increasing data transfer efficiencies / WAN optimization
- General understanding of branch network technologies; Routing, Firewall, DHCP, Internet control, Quality of Service
Learn the various SD-WAN implementations and deployment modes available, and how to choose the one that is right for your organization. Take a tour of the underlying architecture of SD- WAN and learn how to differentiate between the various components. Understand how the different elements of SD-WAN come together to provide a better network experience. Topics include: Quality of Service, Classes of Service, Rules, Dynamic Routing, DHCP Services, Zero Touch Deployment and the SD-WAN management tools available. Hands-on labs to be provided.
What you’ll learn
- Deployment options available
- Initial configuration and management of Citrix SD-WAN
- Provisioning and management considerations
- SD-WAN security considerations
- SD-WAN optimizations available
This course is currently on Citrix SD-WAN version 10.x